If you enjoy the fresh air then becoming part of our ground care team is a great way to become involved with the club.
Typically just two/three hours of your time a week from March onwards through to September where tasks include;
- Rolling the cricket square
- Marking the boundary line
- Cutting our outfields at Broxhead
- Maintaining the markings on our artificial pitches
- Keeping our pavilion patios tidy
Outside of these months support reduces to a monthly requirement for a a couple of hours
Any training required will be provided and is great way to keep our grounds looking good.