Our main home ground at Grayshott is at the Sportsfield just off the Headley Road. The club has played cricket at this ground since the first world war and prior to this the club played at Grayshott Park opposite Grayshott Hall. The area commonly known as Applegarth.
The original pavilion was moved to the ground at the same subsequently being replaced in 1952 with what we see today.
Since then the pavilion has had a refurbishment and most recently an extension to incorporate the parish council offices.